Web DesignWhen it comes to making a website simply to have some form of online presence, many companies can step up to the plate and offer a solution. However here at Novitas Group we're not out there to sell a prepackaged product for your needs - we're here to build you a solution to meet your website needs.
While there are some needs and objectives that remain consistent across the majority of businesses requesting websites, such as increase revenues and higher conversion rates, a large subset of these objectives will vary greatly. These could include the ability to easily change content on the website without coding knowledge, functionality to allow keeping track of orders, having a store finder to locate nearest branches, including and moderating forums or blogs, allowing video content, including RSS feeds for your company's news and so on.
To ensure that all our clients are 100% satisfied with our designed websites, we follow the following processes:
- Identify and outlining the requirements and objectives of your website. This may include defining metrics such as an increase on total unique hits or higher conversion rates in sales to features and functionalities that you consider mandatory or ideal.
- Define the timing and budgetary constraints for the project.
- Design a solution specifying the technologies and features needed to meet your objectives.
- Detailing a project plan on how we can achieve your end results with defined project scheduling estimates.
- Creating a design that takes into consideration your objectives, corporate image and preferences.
- Developing the website with constant communication to ensure issues that may arise are ironed out quickly and without hassle.
- Delivering the website and training you on how to maintain it.